Monday, May 26, 2008

What an odd anniversary..

Today marks the one year anniversary of a certain someone breaking up with me.
On this day last year I was a very very sad girl. I don't want to remember who I was or how I felt then.. It was awful, and I was pathetic. I wish that I knew then what I know now about my then beau because mark my words, I wouldn't have been as upset. What came after this day from that individual was only worse and caused me more pain. I should have just taken the breakup. It's ridiculous how I felt about him and what he did. I'm ashamed that I wasted so much time and effort on him. I'm ashamed that he was my first love because they say you never forget the first one. I hate him terribly, I really do. I'm sure he hates me just as much so it's even.
I just want something to do so I won't have to remember what feelings this day brought last year. I don't miss him, not in the least bit, but I don't want to remember how it made me feel.. How HE made me feel on May 26, 2007.
Someone, come celebrate with me a year of freedom.
Get me the fuck away.



adieu,
Nikki

No comments: