Monday, May 12, 2008

Conundrum....

He got off too easy, but that's just me.

Anyway,
I'm stressed out. School's almost over and I'm not ready. I need more time. I need to do my psychology, I need to do my multimedia project, I need to get him, I need to spend more time with them, I need more support, I need to clear my fucking mind.
I'm bad at this.. I suck..
I wish I could read people's minds so I wouldn't have to guess at anything. No wait, I actually wish that people would fucking TALK and EXPLAIN things every once and a while.
BAH!
I really really need some time off. Or I just need more time with him or people I like in general. I had a nice talk with someone very unexpected today, a really nice talk. I like unexpected things, I like the little things in life, I like life.
I just want to explore, I just want to be happy, I just want to experience things, I just want it to work out.
Damn my insecurities!
This blog is stumbling all over itself and I have began to confuse myself.
At least it isn't about a fucking penguin who gets kneed in the beak by a jealous boyfriend named Jason..(Fuckin' Shawn Harris)
Until my next rant about being unnecessarily stressed out, Adieu.


<3: Nikki

No comments: