Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Viva La Vida

I'm beginning to see how amazing Coldplay is and I'm proud of myself. I have tried to stay away from their music until recently. I heard their new song on an ipod commercial and immediately went on itunes and bought it. It's so good. Go buy it now, It's called "Viva La Vida". Amazing.
Anywho,
Ignore the last blog. Some people just don't know how to be discrete about things. I'm embarrassed by it to tell you the truth but oh well. That's the family.

I saw a quote today. It was, "It's better to want something you don't have, than to have something you don't want." - Denny Crane. To me, that makes a lot of sense because when it comes down to it, the result is always worth the wait and if it wasn't then the wait isn't over. How I see things is you have to work your ass off to find something true and something that makes you mind-numbingly happy and when you find that something, you have accomplished something truly great. I'm looking for that but I have no idea where to find it. Graduation just keeps coming at me faster and faster each day. It seems like just yesterday I was in 8th grade. I love who I've become and I want someone to love me the way I am as much as I love the way I am. Maybe after high school I'll find it.. Who knows.. Same shit different day though.
well.. I have nothing else to write that won't seem redundant, completely off topic, or stupid high school bull shit so.. I'm going to stop writing this blog.
I keep listening to the new Coldplay song over and over again, it's so good haha.


adieu,
Nikki.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

kajwelkajwe I LOVE COLDPLAY! :D





.........and nikki