Thursday, May 22, 2008

Life's no Storybook..

"Love's an excuse to get hurt, and to hurt.. Do you like to hurt? I do, I do. Then hurt me."

I can't let the words come out.
It isn't worth it.
I'm so confused..
I want a lover I don't have to love.
Maybe I don't.

"Your hands on me, Pressing hard against your jeans
Your tongue in my mouth, trying to keep the words from coming out
You didn't care to know who else may have been you before.."

I have 2 weeks left to leave a lasting impression.
It seems like an impossibility.
One last chance to lose your keys, one last chance for me to say what I need to get off my chest.

"Bad actors with bad habits
Some sad singers they just play tragic
And the phone's ringing and the van's leaving
Let's just keep touching, let's just keep... keep singing..."


adieu,
Nikki

No comments: