Thursday, June 19, 2008

Unexpected Loss..

This morning, I was woken up by my mother crying and to the terrible news that my 39 year old Uncle Jamie had passed away in his sleep from what they believe to be a heart attack..
I was in shock.. I still am.. I can't believe it nor do I want to. I can't stop thinking about the 6 year old daughter and 12 year old son he left behind along with his amazing wife. His kids won't have their dad at their graduation or their weddings, they won't have a dad to watch them grow up or go to college.. It's not fair.
He was the youngest of 5 boys, my grandma lost her baby..
I can't imagine what it would be like to lose my father or my child and I don't want to.
I can't believe this happened. I only hope that I can be strong enough to push through this and I wish that his kids and wife can prevail in some way and carry on his memory.


hug your dad and tell him how much you love him because you never know when he's going to be gone..


adieu,
Nikki




R.I.P.
Jamie Franklin, I love you and I'll miss you until the day I die.

No comments: