Thursday, September 25, 2008

Johnny's in the basement mixin' up the medicine.

Every evening is the same headache. I know that no matter how many pills I take, it will come back so I've just given up. I don't know where it comes from or why, but it does. Just like clock work, every evening I have a terrible pounding in my head that doesn't subside until I take something or go to sleep. This used to happen every night of sophomore year then junior year came and it only happened every now and then but then senior year came and it came back. Almost every night. Is it from stress? Do I bring it upon myself? Is it my wisdom teeth? Is it my eyes? I don't know, all I know is that it's quite a burden. I haven't gotten one when I'm driving yet but I know that it will most likely happen soon and I don't know what I'll do if it does.
Every evening is the same headache.
Out of nowhere.
With headaches, there isn't really a complete cure. If you have constant stomach aches, you can get medication and they will go away. It just seems like they're completely out of your hands to fix. The human body is a very confusing place.
Oh well, just gotta tough it out for another night.

This is such a waste of time and internet.
Dumb ass blog.
No one reads it anyway.








Nikki.

No comments: